Many additional forms can be found on the University of Maryland's Graduate School web site.
All forms after signed MUST but turned in to Kathy Gardinier, Assistant Director of Undergraduate and Graduate Studies, including those submitted to the graduate school. Ms. Gardinier will forward the documents to the graduate school as needed.
- Advising Form, M.S. Course Requirement
- Advising Form, Ph.D. Course Requirement
- Advisor Selection Form (Updated 1 August 2019)
- Application for Admission to Candidacy, Ph.D.
- Approved Program Completion Form
*This form should accompany a complete degree audit for the program and/or certificate being earned. Students should complete the top portion after they apply to graduate in their final semester. Once the student's final GPA is calculated, Ms. Gardinier will submit both the APCF and a complete degree audit to the Office of the Registrar by the posted deadline.
- Committee Approval Form for M.S., Ph.D. proposal, and Ph.D.
- Dissertation Defense Announcement for M.S. and Ph.D. candidates
- Graduate Schedule Request Form
- Nomination of Thesis or Dissertation Committee, M.S./Ph.D.
- Rotation Selection Form